Thursday, December 11, 2014

Secret Santa Gift Ideas: Teen Girls

Every year I become involved in some sort of Secret Santa arrangement whether it is with a group of close friends, my lunch table, one of my school classes, or my camp friends. I've realized that there is no better feeling than giving the best gift, it feels even better than receiving the best gift.  Here are 6 ideas for gifts, all under $20!


1. Wallet $11.99
Wallets were one of the cheapest, yet cutest gift ideas I could think of.  I love switching up the bag and wallet I use from season to season, so the more wallets the merrier!

2. Holiday Candle $12-$22
Holiday Candles smell amazing and once it hits Fall I have a candle burning 24/7.  In my opinion the best smelling ones (and long lasting) are from bath and Body Works.  They are generally $22, but right now are on sale for $12!

3. Eye Makeup Brush Kit $14
If you know you are buying for someone that loves makeup, a brush kit is perfect.  You can never have too many makeup brushes and I love the bright colors of the Sephora kit above.

4. Scarf $11
I love this knit scarf from Forever 21.  They have a ton of cute scarves for less than $20 and scarves are a must to get through the winter, particularly if you're living in New England like me!

5. Monogrammed Mug $17
I found a million holiday themed mugs, I love this cute monogrammed one which adds a personal touch to your gift.  Perfect for sipping hot chocolate or coffee on the snowy winter days!

6. The Body Shop Gift Sets $13
The Body shop has scented gift bags that come with mini sizes of a variety of their products.  The one shown above is the Shea Butter body bag and it includes a body butter, shower gel, hand cream, bath lily, and complementary gift bag (this one is a personal favorite of mine).

xoxo
Emma

1 comment:

  1. Top Rated Best Toys and Gifts for 4 Year Old Girls (Review) in 2020. Get the list of best toys Ideas for four years old girls.

    ReplyDelete