Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Open Shoulder Dress








May I say new favorite dress?  This dress is so fun and feminine.  I love all of the intricate designs from the sheer fabric to the embellished sleeves.  I purchased it on Revolve, which is an online clothing store with a lot of really cool brands.  It was $85, so depending on how much you like to spend on clothing, this dress wasn't too pricey.  I would also check out Revolve because they have free priority shipping, so your purchase arrives within 3 days.  And if you don't like the item there is free returns since it is an online store!  Seriously, love this dress, especially the sleeves; and I can tell it is really great quality.

Dress (Revolve) | Ring 1 & 2 (Tillys) 

xoxo
emma

{ps click here for my previous blog}


No comments:

Post a Comment