Saturday, May 9, 2015

Styling High Waisted Shorts

{STYLING HIGH WAISTED SHORTS}


My favorite thing that comes with summer fashion are high waisted shorts.  Some people are anti-high waisted shorts; however, it is hard to be since there are many different types.  First, the classic denim.  These are y favorite.  I love pairing them with almost everything, but I think it looks best when you keep them with a classic pattern, like stripes.  Next are the flowy high-waisted shorts.  These look best with a tighter shirt since they're already loose.  I have several pairs of these shorts since they're super comfortable and in this spring.  Lastly are the tighter, more sophisticated looking ones.  I cannot pull these off, but think they look great on people who can.  Check out the links below to see my favorite high waisted shorts.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous blog}

No comments:

Post a Comment