Monday, August 25, 2014

Boston Look

Last night I headed into Boston for a night with the family.  We walked around the city and made our way into my favorite part of Boston...the North End.  I love the North End because of the vibe of all the Italian restaurants and the delicious bakeries.

For this casual night out, I still wanted to look cute.  I paired my loose black American Eagle shorts (similar) with a J. Crew tank top and Jean jacket.  I then added my gold necklace from Forever 21 and wedges by Yellow Box.  This outfit was perfect for the weather since it was in the low 70's.  Jean jackets can be paired with anything to make a cute look and I thought the gold tinted wedges and necklace worked really nicely together and made for a nice 'POP'.




This afternoon/night trip was really fun and walking around the city never disappoints.  That's all for today and I will talk to you all soon!
xo emma






3 comments: