Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ciao Bella!

I've been thinking of starting a blog for quite some months now.  For several reasons but, those are all boring so I'm going to skip those.  I want to tell you a little bit about myself so I'm not a complete stranger on my own blog.

My name is Emma and I am a sophomore in high school.  I play volleyball, love make up, have an obsession with watching YouTube videos, and find my favorite subject in school to be English.  My family and I have been on some crazy traveling adventures to countries like Turkey, Bulgaria, Panama, Poland, Turks and Caicos, etc... so I definitely have developed a love for different cultures and from now on will be taking my camera to blog about my upcoming adventures (next will probably be to the Dominican Republic!)

I'd describe my style as the opposite of a 'prepster' and I idolize Kylie Jenner and Amanda Steele's fashion sense.  High waisted shorts, head wraps, and combat boots are my everyday go-to looks, but don't get me wrong I have random days where I decide to go preppy or go major edgy.  Rarely do I put on a dress, although I do love love love skirts!  You'd find me shopping at PacSun or Forever 21, stores like that.  

One major thing I forgot.  I am literally obsessed with organizing.  My room, closet, makeup, backpack, locker, jewelry, shoes, bathroom, and much much more are organized down to the last straw.  On this blog I cannot wait to share some of my organization tips with all of you.

I hope I can entertain and enlighten you with my traveling, fashion, and organization tips, tricks, and stories!  I will be posting at least two times a week and hope you'll join.

xo emma

No comments:

Post a Comment