Saturday, March 28, 2015

Shopping in SoHo

Day 2 in NYC

I started my morning with breakfast at a small diner I found on my way into the West Village.  I had chocolate chip pancakes (my favorite breakfast food!) and some home fries.  In the West Village I poked around some boutiques with my friend and our parents.  All I bought there was a bath bomb, which I'm really excited to try out because I heard they're awesome.  Once we finally made our way into SoHo, my friend and I checked out Dash, TopShop, Madewell, Urban Outfitters (on the way), and American Apparel.  After the shopping we grabbed lunch at the Chelsea Market and headed back to the hotel.








I wore cuffed skinny jeans with a grey turtle neck.  I've been loving turtle necks, and although it is almost April, I had to buy this one for New York, which is still pretty cold.  The turtle neck kept me warm and comfortable, while making a fashion statement paired with my silver necklace from TopShop.


xoxo
emma

{ps click here for my previous post}

3 comments: