Friday, August 29, 2014

Fashion Trends: Head wraps

By far, one of my favorite trends from the summer, that will surely carry into the fall, have been head wraps.  Head wraps add that extra pop an outfit needs and provides a chic way to style your hair even on bad hair days.  I see them a lot of places like forever 21 and in little boutiques, but my favorite place to add to my collection of head wraps is Urban Outfitters.  The price is generally around $12-$16 for one which is a pretty good deal, but if you check out Forever 21 you can find them for half the price- as usual.  The one I am wearing (pictured below) is from Urban.

 Ignore the burn on the back go my legs- yikes!


 What I wore
Headwrap- Urban Outfitters (sold out) similar
Shirt- Forever 21
Shorts- Forever 21
School starts back up in one more week!  Look for my next post on healthy school lunch ideas (will be posted Sept. 1st).

xoxo emma

No comments:

Post a Comment