Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Style Icon: Blake Lively

It's that time of the month again, style icon time.  If you've been following my blog, every month I choose a celebrity whose style I think is cool, unique, or picturesque and throw in a few photos of them and choose my favorite look of theirs.  I'd love hearing which look is your favorite, so take a look at this month's style icon Blake Lively below, and let me know.









This last look is my favorite of the six.  I love black outfits, and think the jumper is a really cool choice paired with the white shirt.  Her cross body is very chic and I'm also a fan of the sunglasses. Look number two is also adorable, but I chose look six because look two has an advantage since it is dressier.  Which look is your favorite??

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous post}

1 comment: