Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Back to Basics










I don't want to be the debbie downer that summer is coming to an end, but I recently started my back to school shopping.  I picked up a lot of basic things I would need for the school year, and in my opinion, combining basic pieces of clothing creates a cute and effortless style.  Everyone needs a plain V-neck in their wardrobe for the year, as well as a solid pair of jeans.  Converse are my favorite shoe for the year since they're comfortable and are wearable all four seasons.  Lastly, I picked up this great jacket from J. Crew, which I am in love with.  The price tag was more on the expensive side, but I will be wearing it 24/7 so buying it was justifiable.  I know many people start up school again soon, so enjoy these final weeks of summer!

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to read my previous post}

No comments:

Post a Comment