Sunday, August 2, 2015

Back to School Looks

{Back to School Looks}



I don't go back to school until September 8th; however, I know some people starting school this Monday (tomorrow).  Whenever you go back, it can't hurt to start planning an outfit and making purchases for the Fall.  My style has seemed to become a bit preppier, but I still wouldn't call myself preppy.  I think the outfit with the ripped jeans and tank top is a good, classy look for girls like me who aren't total hipsters, but not full on preps either.  The middle outfit fits the edgy/ hipster/ tumblr-esque type person depending on how you style the look.  For you preps, the last outfit is simple and cute, and would make a good impression on the first day.  I also included some shoes, bags, and a watch- all items I would say are worth purchasing before school begins.  Enjoy the rest of your summer vacation!

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous post}

No comments:

Post a Comment