Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Healthy Snacks


I am a big snacker, but if you snack right, it isn't bad for you.  When I come home from school I always crave a small snack that will get me through the next three or so hours of homework and studying, these are some of my favorite snacks...

Just Corn
If you've ever had freeze-dried fruit, this is very similar but has more of a salty flavoring.  It is 100% corn, but dried and delicious.  One pack is only like fifty calories and it tastes like it isn't good for you, but it gives an entire serving of a vegetable, so it must be!

Mini Babybel
Whenever I have a salt craving these are what I run for.  One mini Babybel satisfies the craving to rip open a bag of chips.  Plus peeling the wax wrapper around it is always a good time.  I know cheese isn't super healthy, but if you eat it in proportion like the mini Babybel, it is a perfect snack.

Cherry Tomatos and Balsamic Vinegar
This snack is great for the end of the summer since cherry tomatoes are in their prime.  I just slice a few tomatoes in half, drizzle some balsamic, (sometimes add onion), and binge.  You honestly cannot eat enough of this snack for it to be bad for you.

If you haven't heard of this brand, seriously check them out.  Inside the package is a sheet with at least 16 circles of little fruit flavored gummy things that remind me of a super healthy version of a fruit rollup (thats the only way I can think to describe it).  One pack is less than 100 calories and it is so full and nutritious.  I liked the site above, you should consider checking out the business.

Frozen Yogurt Bars
On these last weeks of summer weather, what better to cool down than a frozen yogurt bar.  Filling, delicious, and refreshing!

Maya Kaimal Naan Chips
I've had many versions of naan chips, but these are far my favorite.  They're very unique tasting, which is what I like, and they satisfy the crunch craving I constantly have.

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous post}

No comments:

Post a Comment