Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pattern Pants








Not only do these pants have a super fun pattern, but they are so flattering. Seriously, any body type could try them on and they would look good.  The detailing by the ankles is really unique and probably my favorite part about the pants.  All I did was wear a white tank top with them since the pattern is already busy, and added sunglasses and a cross body for a cute summer outfit.

Massachusetts has been really hot and muggy this week so I could only keep these pants on until around 10:30 when the sun was really shining, but I got to wear them out to breakfast and to do a few errands so they got some good use.  I'm going to the beach later today to cool off from the heat and cannot wait to take a dip.

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous post}

No comments:

Post a Comment