Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Outfit

Merry Christmas Everyone!

This morning I woke up around 7:15 and 30 minutes later was opening presents.  My favorite gift was my Canon Rebel T3i from my parents, so the camera will be an upgrade for this blog, resulting in quality pictures.  Then the family went on a walk for about an hour together and afterwards we had some down time, of course i took advantage of that time to take blog pictures.

My outfit unfortunately isn't in the Christmas spirit, but I think its pretty cute.  I got new Gypsy pants from Tilly's from my mom so I paired them with a plain white tank top, grey sweater, and a cute necklace.  For shoes I wore sandals, which I've worn every day during my trip to California since they're the only sandals I brought...big mistake.








Sadly, the wifi is slow where I am staying so I'm unable to link where I got my clothes.  I'll list the store, but will be unable to link the direct product for now.

Pants | Shirt | Sweater | Shoes | Necklace

xoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment