Saturday, December 27, 2014

Maxi Skirt in California

On Christmas I received this maroon and black maxi skirt form my mom from the store Tilly's.  I put it on my list a while back in November and had completely forgotten about it until I opened the present and I couldn't be happier with it.  Today my family went to an event in LA that required nicer clothing, no jeans or t-shirts, but nothing too fancy.  I thought my new maxi skirt would do the job.  I paired it with a white crop top, which is like my favorite shirt ever, and a jean jacket.  I kept it simple with only a necklace as an accessory, but also a cross body bag.





Loving the unique pattern on the skirt with my suede cross body.







If you read my last blog post here, you know that for now I cannot post the direct links to the products I am wearing because of slow Internet where I am staying, but I will link the website for now.


xoxo
emma


No comments:

Post a Comment