Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas List 2014

Ah it is finally December.  December is easily the best month of the year in my mind since it has Christmas, my birthday, New Years Eve, and barely any school.  This December I already have my blog schedule made and I'm super excited to be having many holiday themed blogs, about 3 a week.  I'm going to try to stick to my schedule and post every Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

And without further ado, my Christmas list:

These are the main gifts I am hoping for this year.

1. Camera
I would love to get the Canon Rebel T3i, however I am looking forward to any new camera in general.

2. Makeup
I have a whole long list of makeup for Christmas.  It ranges from a new beauty blender, Bare Minerals translucent powder, Naked 2 palette, and on.

3. Pillows
I want a whole new theme for my room.  This winter I want to transform it into more of a Bohemian vibe, so I want the elephant pillowcases pictured above.  I also am hoping for a bunch of unique little pillows to spice things up.

4. Clothes
Clothes are a must on every girls Christmas list.  This year I want a bunch of the comfortable gypsy pants for my trip to the Dominican Republic.  in the Dominican I'll be teaching at a school so we must wear pants for the dress code.  In the hot weather, gypsy pants are perfect!

5. Comforter
Along with new pillows, I desperately want a new comforter to go along with transforming my room.

6. Suede Cross body
This cross body from Urban Outfitters is beautiful and it will match with basically everything, therefore it is a priority on my list.

7. Jack Wills Leggings
My friend has a pair of these leggings and oftentimes I steal them from her, so I decided I should get my own.  They're great for lounging around, lazy days, and perfect for sleep away camp, ski trips, etc.

8.  Bath and Body Works Candles
From my sisters I asked for candles since they're not too expensive and I adore them.  Although it is common I forget to blow out the flame, Bath and Body Works has the best smelling candles.  I'm also asking for a ton of soaps from there because I have my own bathroom and am very particular about the smell of the soap.

That is basically it!  My birthday is around the corner too so hopefully I can receive most of my list!

xoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment