Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Blouses and Booties

It is Day 2 in Arizona for me and I am still loving it.  The fresh air combined with the beauty of the mountains and endless cacti (which is my new favorite word), are breathtaking.  After two rounds of horseback riding today, I pulled my sister aside to take some pictures for me.

Today i wore my ripped blue jeans on the dude ranch and some cute ankle booties I borrowed from my mom.  I cuffed my jeans to show a bit of skin along with my boots.  Cuffed jeans are one of my all time favorite looks and paired with some booties, you cannot go wrong.  On top I wore a sheer blouse since today was pretty warm.  Finally I added a silver bracelet that I got for Christmas and it screams Arizona.  








To see my first day in Arizona pictures, click here.

xoxo
Emma

1 comment: