Wednesday, December 24, 2014

LA Live Review + Outfit

I'm spending my Christmas break in LA with my mom's side of the family.  I'm super thrilled because I could pull out some of my summer clothes since the weather is in the seventies.  I even got to bring out a pair of my favorite sandals that I haven't seen since September.  Today was day one and we didn't do much.  I started my morning by hiking with my mom and grandmother and then went to a high school to practice volleyball.  Around 12 pm my cousins, uncle, grandpa sisters, dad and I headed to LA Live for lunch and some walking around.

We had lunch at a place called Louis about 10 minutes from LA Live.  Lunch was amazing, I'll do a post on the restaurant later, but LA Live was a bit disappointing.  Usually there are events there which you can check out ahead of time on the website, but since it was Christmas Eve there weren't any, and many shops were closed.  I'd say LA Live is best for eating lunch, and during Christmas they have an ice skating rink, so that too.


I wore a shirt from Tilly's which was perfect for the weather in the low seventies, along with a simple pair of light blue jeans I picked up three days ago at American eagle.  I also bought the hat I am wearing at American Eagle and I cannot say how much I LOVE it.  I'm obsessed and it pairs with EVERYTHING.  If you frequently visit my blog, you'll be seeing much more of this hat.  Then I brought my black cross body and wore my favorite sandals from Marshall's.

 






I'll be in California the next few days and then I am traveling to Arizona.  I haven't blogged much this December so hopefully I'll be posting a lot during my travels.

xoxo
Emma

1 comment: