Saturday, December 13, 2014

Garage Sweater Dress Review

About 2 weeks ago I went Black Friday shopping and as you may have see on my blog sharing my Black Friday experience, I bought a sweater dress from Garage.  It was $20, originally $40, so I got a really good deal.

I wasn't sure if I would wear it a ton, but I actually love it.  You can't go wrong with a sweater dress during the holiday season and they can be styled in so many ways.  A find myself wearing most of mine casually to school. Dresses are one of those looks that seems like you tried and put a lot of effort in your outfit, but in reality you just threw on a dress.
I paired this dress with some tall brown boots, a casual black dress, and a knit blue scarf to keep me warm since it was a frosty day.


 I've been loving knit scarves, the one I am wearing above was knit by my mom.

I parted my hair down the middle (I know, big risk!) and then made a small braid on each side coming from the part, and tied back my hair into a low ponytail. I was unsure about the look, but now think it is adorable.



Couldn't be happier with my purchase! 

Dress | Vest | Boots | Scarf (similar)

 xoxo
Emma


2 comments: