Monday, April 13, 2015

Classic Spring Look

Today was (in my mind) the first official Spring day in my town.  The sun was shining and we reached 65 degrees.  With it a reality that summer is actually on its way, I've been trying to eat healthier to get my bikini body :)  If you want to find out my workout routine or some eating healthy tips or recipes, check back on my blog later because I have some ideas planned.

Today I put together a classic little look, that is perfect for the spring weather.  I paired plain denim jeans with a blank tank top so I could wear my leopard flats.  I love styling a basic outfit with fun accessories.  These leopard flats along with my purse and sunglasses were the perfect touches to complete this look.








xoxo
emma

shirt (similar) | jeans | flats | sunglasses

{ps click here for my previous blog}

No comments:

Post a Comment