Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring Break Locations

I know many Spring breaks have already happened, but I think the majority are next week, including my school's spring break.  I'm unfortunately not going anywhere, which sucks because there are so many different places I wish I could go this April.

Turks and Caicos

The things I would do to be on that island right now.  The water is crystal clear there and the temperature is perfection.  Sitting on the beach and indulging in a good novel feels like heaven on this Caribbean island.  Click here to see photos from my trip to Turks and Caicos.

Naples, Florida

Here in New England the classic Spring break location is somewhere in southern Florida.  I've been to Naples twice and absolutely love it.  Although it doesn't quite compare to the Caribbean, it is much cheaper and has quite the nightlife.  I also think the little beach towns are so cute to walk around in especially in this area.

Costa Rica

Costa Rica is the place to be if you are looking for more of an adventure.  Of course you can check out the tourist beach areas; however, the other half of the island has mountains, beaches, and rain forests, so if sitting on a beach all day isn't your thing, Costa Rica is wonderful.  I went two years ago with my family and we would all go back again in a heartbeat.

LA, California

Once again, not quite tropical but LA has heat and beaches, and what else do you need?  Plus, Los Angeles has such a good vibe.  The palm trees, delicious mexican food, and tall mountains make it my favorite city in America.  I'd love to spend my spring break there being tourist-y.

Dubai

Okay Dubai is a 13 hour flight away and a very expensive plane ticket, but oh my goodness this city is amazing.  I want to visit so badly to see the advanced architecture and the amazing hotels.  This is my number one dream vacation destination in the entire world.  If you have the time google Dubai if you haven't before, it is such a unique, futuristic city.

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to view my previous post}

No comments:

Post a Comment