Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Outfit

Happy Easter!  Easter is definitely one of my favorite days of the year.  This year my sister's and I woke up around 8 and opened out Easter baskets which consisted of mostly candy, plus I got a little Vera Bradley wristlet and some bath and body stuff from Bath and Body Works.  Then we had a nice breakfast as a family and had our annual egg hunt.  Although we are all over the Easter Bunny thing, we still make sure to have an egg hunt every year.  The rest of the day we hung out, then went out to dinner with our family friends.

I wore a blue and white dress from American Eagle which I totally love, the pattern is classic and one of my favorites.  It is still chilly where I live so I added a jean jacket and wore my tall brown boots with it to stay warm.  I feel like jean jackets are a must during this time of year, check out the one I'm wearing here.




(not my best pictures, it started to rain while taking them which made the lens blurry)



Also, if you want to follow me on bloglovin' to stay updated when I post a new blog, click the bloglovin' button by scrolling to the bottom of the page.

xoxo
emma

{ps click here for my previous blog}

1 comment:

  1. Love the print of this dress!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete