Saturday, April 18, 2015

Workout Wear + Routine


With Spring having finally arrived for good, I now have a little bit of motivation to workout and have a fit body for summer.  This week my school is on vacation and I'm just hanging out in my town, so my goal is to workout at least 5/7 of the days.  One of my favorite things about working out, not gonna lie, is picking out what to wear.  I feel so tumblr when I have a cute workout outfit.  Most things I workout in are from Nike.  I love their spandex and their shoes, and although some of their gear is expensive, it is the best quality.  I also really like Lululemon, they have great headbands and leggings.


Here is my workout routine.  I choose two from the three bolded categories (ex. cardio and legs +butt).  If I get bored of these routines I substitute in new exercises once in a while, but I find these the most effective.  If you are going to try out these exercises and don't know what one is, google it and their are plenty of videos and images that can explain each exercise.

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous blog}



No comments:

Post a Comment