Thursday, April 2, 2015

New York Fashion

As most of you know by now, I spent my weekend in New York with my friend Maeve.  She took blog pictures for me, so I thought it would be fun to switch it up and take pictures of her to feature on my blog.  I love photography and my camera, but I unfortunately don't get to use my camera a lot since the pictures are being taken of me for the blog.  Photographing Maeve was really fun, especially in the city.








Maeve paired a black shirt with a black skirt, which made it look like she was wearing a dress which was pretty cool.  I love her riding boots and how they are higher on one side than the other.  Recognize the grey sweater?  We like to share clothes and that sweater honestly matches with everything.

I know this is a different kind of post, but it was fun being behind the camera for once, and you get to see someone else style an outfit.
xoxo
emma

{ps click here for my previous blog}

4 comments:

  1. I love her outfit! Pairing a black top and skirt together is really clever! I need to try that sometime, haha!
    Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect casual look, love a good monochrome outfit! Hope you enjoyed your trip to NYC!!

    Dee
    http://urbanchicblvd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete