Saturday, January 3, 2015

Styling High Waisted Jeans

I am back in Massachusetts, so unfortunately the scenery in these pictures aren't as good as what I posted while in Arizona and California.  BUT it is great to be home again.  The weather here is pretty cold, although there isn't any snow yet, so taking these blog pictures was freezing cold, and the pictures aren't my best.  Welcome back to winter in New England!

Anyways, today I wanted to finally wear my maroon high waisted jeans from American Eagle which I purchased back in September.  They haven't gotten much use since I find them difficult to style, but today I put together a casual outfit with the jeans that is actually pretty cute.  Of course I used a crop top because of the high waist, but what was most difficult was picking out shoes to wear.  I think combat boots look good, but I actually really like how flats looked with my high waisted jeans, so thats what I decided on.

The striped shirt was struggling to show up correctly on camera...




 Love the cute zipper pockets!



The shoes and bag are both from a local store.

xoxo
emma

P.S. click here to see my favorite blog from Arizona, click right here to see my favorite from California.

2 comments:

  1. you're such a sweet girl! lovely post!
    XX, Selin

    xopersianprincess.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chocker! I have the same one.


    ~respect_the_naps

    ReplyDelete