Friday, November 28, 2014

My Black Friday experience 2014

If you're like me, Black Friday is one of the best days of the year.  Not going to lie, part of the reason I love Thanksgiving is because of the day that follows.  My friends and I went shopping at midnight until 3 am, as we did last year.  Going to the mall at night feels so fun and different, even though there are so many crowds, it is an experience you must try once in your life.

Here are the purchases I made and the deals I received this year:



The first store I went to was Pacsun.  Right when they opened the doors to the store I was there.  It was pretty crowded, but they had some awesome deals.  The entire store was buy 1 get 1 50% off...including the Brandy Melville merchandise which is so rare!  Brandy hardly ever has a sale.  Additionally, all denim was buy one get one free.

I only bought two Brandy Melville shirts.  Both shirts were $22, but one was half off so the total was $33 (saved $11).

I got a black and white striped crop top which isn't the exact as pictured above, but that was the closest I could find on the Brandy website.

I then got this adorable crop top and I already know what I am wearing with it.  Something about this shirt I love.  Partially because it has my favorite color combination- gold and blue.  Unfortunately this t-shirt is not on their website, but they have many similar ones here.

Next, I went to Garage which also had some great deals.  I bought a sweater dress for $20 (originally $39) and a scrunchie which was $6.50 and not marked down.  My total was $26.50 (saved $19)

I only could find the scrunchie online, the dress shown above is similar. 

My friends and I then went to American eagle, but I didn't find anything worth it for me.  After, we went to Tilly's and I bought a bralette and a flowy shirt.  Neither were marked down because Tilly's did not have good sales.




 In total I saved $30 which is pretty good!  Some stores have great deals, others...not so much.  Just have to find the right ones.  I love Black Friday, it gives a little thrill.  Plus, there is no better feeling than finally curling into your bed at 3 am after a long night of shopping.

xoxo
Emma






No comments:

Post a Comment