Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February Fashion

Surprise, surprise, another snow day!  My town seems to be getting the worst of this 3rd storm according to the news and I completely believe it.  At this point you cannot even see the furniture in my backyard a the table and chairs are covered in white snow.  I will say it looks pretty, but I'm long over the snow and the cold.

Taking pictures today was a bit of a struggle in the freezing temperature, but I wanted to get a real outfit on the blog.  I paired my plain light blue jeans with one of my favorite new shirts from T.J. Max.  This shirt was an awesome find for only $16.  I love it because it has an open back which looks really cool.


 I love the patterns on the shirt.




Shirt- (not on website) | Jeans | Belt | Necklace | Boots

xoxo
Emma

P.S. Click here for Valentine's day gift ideas
       Click here for more fashion

1 comment:

  1. I love that shirt! I was just wondering what brand is on the tag? I love shopping at T.J. Maxx, but for blog posts I can never tell people where to find the item lol!
    Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete