Wednesday, February 4, 2015

January Favorites

January 2015 was a fun, exciting, and stressful month.  It consisted of traveling to Arizona, midyears, volleyball tournaments, the big snowstorm, and getting my permit...a pretty eventful month.  Check out some of my beauty favorites from January 2015:



{favorites}

1.  Juice Beauty Moisturizer- my skin has been very dry the past few weeks because it is the middle of winter and I've been relying on this amazing moisturizer in the smell green apple.  I apply it once a day and it leaves my skin feeling moist and hydrated.

2. Leaves Candle- I got this candle for 75% off because it is a Fall season candle and they had an extra.  I love the smell and although it isn't Fall, I'm not a huge fan of the Winter candles at bath and Body Works.

3.  Stila Liquid Liner- Eyeliner is an everyday must for my makeup routine and I've fallen ni love with this liquid liner which I got for Christmas.  I've heard a lot of good things about it and it is definitley worth the hype.  It's amazing for a winged line, and great for a simple thin eyeliner too.

4.  Essie "bikini so teeny"- This icy blue color by Essie has been a Winter favorite as it reminds me so much of the season.  This blueish purple matches with almost all of my outfits and adds a fun pop of color.

5. Benefit Hoola Bronzer- I've had this bronzer for a very long time, but hadn't used it much until last month. Contouring has become an essential for my makeup routine and is my absolute favorite part.  The Hoola bronzer is a really nice color and adds great dimension to my face. Especially since it is Winter, this has added a lot of color to my face and made me slightly less pale.

6. Naked Basics Palette- Another makeup item I've had for quite some time now...Let's be honest is anyone else lazy when it comes to makeup early in the morning? I now I am.  This Palette makes it easy to get a cute eye makeup look with almost no effort.  It only has the basic neutral colors, but has some sparkle and some dark shades, just the necessaries for an everyday look.


xoxo
Emma

P.S. check out my last blog post here.





No comments:

Post a Comment