Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Oscars 2015 Best and Worst Dressed

To be honest I am not the biggest award show fan; however, I do enjoy the fashion.  The Oscar's had some amazing dresses, and some not so good looks too.  Here are my 5 favorite, and 5 least favorite dressed celebrities at the 2015 Oscar's.

{best}

Jennifer Lopez
This dress screams fairytale princess and it is absolutely stunning. I love the sheer fabric on the sleeves and over the bottom of the dress. Her clutch is also super cute.

Karolina Kurkova
This faint blush color is everything.  She looks flawless.  My favorite part of the dress is the really cool back of it and I love the color of lipstick she wore with it.

 Rita Ora
Another stunning dress, this color was awesome since most people wear soft whites, pinks, and tans.  Not to mention her eyebrow game is on point.

Miranda Kerr
This dress is tied in first place with Nina Dobrev's.  It fits perfectly and the gold stripe is really cool.  I love the open back as well.

Nina Dobrev
As usual, Nina has my favorite look.  She is aways dressed perfectly at big events and always catches my eye.  The detailing on this dress is stunning and I love the open sections in the middle.  You can always count of Nina for the perfect gown.

{worst}

Jennifer Anniston 
Don't get me wrong, she is one of my all time favorite actresses, but what was she thinking.  To be honest she is too old for this dress and I never like when she wears her hair like that- kind of messy and like she doesn't care look.  Just not my favorite this time.

Rashida Jones
I hate the colors on this and I don't like the pattern.  Sorry.  The shape is really weird too.  I do like her lipstick though!

Solange Knowles
This wasn't the worst, but I'm still not loving it.  Way too many layers it looks like she's wearing blankets or something weird.

Scarlett Johanson
This dress could've been okay, but seriously that neck thing?  Why?

Keira Knightly 
Yikes.  This is my least favorite.  I just don't like it at all.  Especially the bottom and top ruffles.  She looks like a doll in a horror movie.

Okay those were my favorite and least favorite looks.  Sorry if I was harsh and offended anyone, but I was just saying my fashion opinion, nothing against any of the celebrities.

xoxo
Emma

P.S. check out my previous post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment