Monday, November 3, 2014

Turks and Caicos Point Grace Review

One of my favorite destinations to travel to is Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean.  I visited four times so I do know a good amount about the island. The last time I visited I stayed at Point Grace, and I had a wonderful time.

Here is a picture of the resort including the pool and the main hotel building:

The resort itself is stunning.  From the moment I arrived everyone was so friendly and when we walked by the pool and up to our hotel room I was thrilled because the location was purely breathtaking. 

Now, Point Grace is a fairly small resort.  I liked that because it was quieter, there also weren't many young children.  I'd say the youngest kid there was 12.  Staying at a small place has a different vibe which I was uneasy about at first, but I loved it.

A couple more pictures:

 Here is a picture of the beach at sunset right outside the hotel


This picture is taken right by the pool of the hotel, this is the view (I know, amazing!)

One of my favorite things about Point Grace was the service.  At 10:30 everyday they brought out free fruit kababs right up to each person whether you were relaxing by the each or chilling in the pool.  Then they same thing again at 2, except they bring sorbets (which was so yummy!).  At 5 they have small appetizers once again for free.

The note is walking distance from several great restaurants, all of which the hotel can recommend for you.  It is also walking distance from the local grocery store, so we bought some breakfast food because they hotel buffet was the same everyday.

When we got to the hotel they said they had an extra room so they upgraded us to a nicer suite, without additional charge.  The rooms in the hotel were spot on.  I stayed in a four person room which had a master suite and then another bedroom with twin beds.  Each bedroom had a full bathroom, plus there was a half bath. The balcony was amazing and I had lunch up there pretty much everyday and looked over the beach.

That is all I can think to say about the hotel, if you have any questions feel free to ask down below.  it was a great experience and I had a phenomenal time.  I 100% recommend this resort.

More pictures:







As I said before, feel free to leave any comments below with questions, or email me!  My email is in a link on the sidebar.

For my usual blog readers, sorry this wasn't a normal blog of mine.  Since I am Traveling Posh, I decided to incorporate the traveling part of my blog name.  Hopefully you enjoyed the pictures though!

xoxo
Emma


2 comments:

  1. Love this post! It makes me want to go back to Turks and Caicos so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Amazing post! You make me want to go there!! Xx
    Nelly O| lifeshowroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete