Friday, May 22, 2015

Dress It Up


During the summer I find myself always wearing a dress.  Dresses are great for the summer because they're light and flowy, and very girly.  I probably go out to dinner twice a week with my family from June-August and always like to look cute.  For this reason I have accumulated many summer dresses, and I always want more.  I try to steer clear of dresses above $50, because if you buy inexpensive ones, you can buy more.  With that being said, I still like quality in my clothes.  Tobi is one off my primary dress shopping websites.  The clothes from there come with great quality, and an awesome price.  it is only an online store, but if the size doesn't fit, they're great about returns/ exchanges.  The dresses pictured above are all from Tobi.

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous blog post}

No comments:

Post a Comment