Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Instagram Round Up

I will say the past few weeks at my school have been crazy.  The seniors had their last day on Tuesday, and now I am counting down until my last day (June 21)!  With that being said, teachers have been dumping work on us to finish everything up for the year and before you know it, it'll be that time of year everyone dreads: finals.  However, I think I still have 1-2 weeks of busy work before the real studying begins.

Anyways, today on the blog I've rounded up a few of my Instagram posts from this week of things I've been enjoying.

1. This dress from Revolve is absolutely stunning.  I love the details on the sleeve and the open shoulders.

2. The fruit right now has been delicious.  I think the cherries are some of the best I've ever had, and the kiwi too.  It looks so bright and pretty, so I couldn't resist snapping a picture.

3.  I work at a place that sells flowers, and lately people have been buying all sorts of beautiful spring bouquets.  The flowers of spring have the best colors and scents.  

4.  Finally, I've been able to wear some of my summer clothing.  In New England we hit the eighty degree weather for a few days, so I've definitely taken advantage of that.

5.  Scenic Views during May are so calm and fresh.  Taking outfit photos has been really pleasant without snow on the ground of negative degree weather like we dealt with in the Winter, so I'm just appreciating the change in season.

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to view my previous blog}

No comments:

Post a Comment