Monday, May 11, 2015

Palm Tree Romper








Before I expand upon my outfit choice, let me say: please excuse my sunburn.  My arms hardly ever burn, so I passed on using sunscreen while biking 26 miles.  Mistake.  Moving on, for Mother's Day dinner my family went to a semi-casual-fancy restaurant in our town, and I wanted to look cute.  However, the temperatures were in the nineties so I wanted to stay cool.  What better choice than a romper.  I love this palm tree romper from Nordstrom (unfortunately this is from last year, but I linked a similar romper below), especially the really cool back.  I wore a black bandeau with it because of the back cutouts, and I also got use out of my favorite new sunglasses.


xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous blog}

1 comment:

  1. You're such a cutie. In my new post (coming online in 2h) I'm having palm tree leaves on my pants too :)

    Love, Jennifer
    www.jenniferbachdim.com

    PS: Thank you for your comment on my Instagram Account <3

    ReplyDelete