Sunday, May 24, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend Outfit








I should start off by saying happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I always love this time of the year because school is coming to a close, the weather is nice out, and the barbecues begin.  This weekend I've been working a lot, but today I am going up to my friends beach house via boat and sleeping over (so I'm very excited!). 

I obviously had to incorporate some red, white, and blue into my outfit for Memorial Day.  My shirt is from MadeWell, and it is so loose and comfortable.  I wore some basic distressed denim jeans to capture some blue, and although I didn't include much white in my outfit, my pearls add just a touch.


xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous blog}

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment on my instagram earlier (:

    Great photos !!! I'm loving the Jcrew sunnies you have there too!

    http://stephlui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete