Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sunglasses Styles


Throughout the years I feel like the style of sunglasses has gotten a lot more fun and adventurous.  I love experimenting with playful sunglasses, but I have to keep a classic, more sophisticated pair with me at all times too.  Right now my favorite style of shades are the cat eye.  They are so unique and fashionable, and I think flatter most faces.  I also have been loving the Club Master sunglasses (check out j crew factory for some good discounts on those).  I rely on my club masters when I want to look more classy or preppy.  I am definitely not able to pull of the entirely round, circle sunglasses; however, when somebody can, I think it looks awesome.  Finally, I do have heart shaped sunglasses, which are really fun for carnivals or vacations ($12 pair here !!!)

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous blog post}

No comments:

Post a Comment