Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Summer 2015 Bucket List



Summer is actually a pretty short time if you think about it, but it is what we look forward to our whole year. Since I was twelve years old, I've been making bucket lists to make sure I complete as many things as possible per summer and make each summer better than the one before.  This year I will be away at sleep away camp for an entire month, so my bucket list is a little bit shorter than usual since I have one less month.  I really want to go the the farmer's market a lot, take a yoga class, and see the sun set on top of a hill.  If I can complete this entire list I will be more than thrilled with the outcome of my summer.  Do we have similarities on our bucket lists?  What would you add?

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to view my previous blog post}

3 comments: