Sunday, November 9, 2014

Desktop Calendars

I'm stealing this blog idea from Preppy By the Sea.  Just thought I would let you all know.  Last month they blogged about their love for desktop calendars for their laptops so I decided to try it out, and I love it!  Having a alexander right in front of me when I open my laptop is great, after all calendars are one of my many obsessions.

Since november just began, I got to pick out my november desktop background for my MacBook and their were so many to choose from.  i thought I'd show you my favorites and if you'd like, you can save the images I share and make them your backgrounds too.

 This first one is the calendar/desktop I selected for this month.  I love the colors and I like how they set up the calendar kind of different with the weekends in a different color.


This one is classic and has nice Fall colors so I thought it was appropriate for this month.

 This one above is so cool, artistic, and unique.  It reminds me of New Mexico for some reason- don't ask me why.  Once again the color scheme really works.


 This one is the preppiest one of the desktops I selected.  I'd say it is cute and classic and I like the patterns.

 I thought this was the cutest one ever.  I love cacti and I don't really know.  This is just so cute how could you not want it as your background.  Plus, the calendar part is pretty cool.


 Finally, for those of you into the Thanksgiving season, this desktop is perfect for you.  I love the effect and the picture is really pretty.

If you still don't feel into the whole desktop calendar thing, just try it out really quick and you can always switch it back right away.  trust me, these calendars look really nice once they're blown up to fit your desktop screen and you'll love it.

xoxo
emma

p.s. I'll make my next blog fashion oriented :)

No comments:

Post a Comment