Sunday, November 16, 2014

Tobi Review

My friends and I recently rediscovered the online store Tobi and basically everyday I'm on their website checking out the new clothes.  If you've never shopped from Tobi, it has both good deals that are under $20 and some other rather expensive items.  It has a very wide variety.  My favorite part of the website are the dresses.  Here are some of my favorite looks:

Obsessed with this dress and the whole look including the jewelry.


Cool pattern and I love the colors!



I know its super cute but super pricey, worth it.



Tip: When you become a member of Tobi, your first purchase comes with a 50% discount, so really this jacket could be $49, pretty sweet.


Really good deal for these fun, yet sophisticated pants.


This is one of the cheaper scarves, but their is a wide selection (all of which I love) that ranges from $7 - $30

Black shoes $68

Brown Shoes $48

Cute shoe selection too!















So be sure to check out Tobi!

New posts up soon
xoxo
emma

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the third style reminds me of Emily on Pretty Little Liars, :)

    undercoverchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete