Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Last Minute Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas (dressy, sami-casual, and casual!)

I still do not have any idea what I will be wearing on Turkey Day.  Although, after creating this post, a few ideas are popping up in my mind.  I've created a dressy, semi-dressy, and casual look for you to gain inspiration from for your thanksgiving outfit this year.

Personally, I am probably going for a semi-dressy look.  I think I will be wearing a casual dress with riding boots and some jewelry!

Look 1 (Dressy)

I love this look because black is one of my favorite colors to wear so the knit black sweater dress is adorable!  Paired with silver jewelry and black booties, this look is flawless!  I then paired burgundy tights to tie the look together and make it more fall.  As nothing screams fall like the a nice burgundy.

Look 2 (semi-dressy/casual)


This outfit is very fashionista.  Of course you have to have the high wished skirt, I chose a plaid one because it seems appropriate for fall, and paired it with a cozy, cropped, beige sweater.  Perfect combo!  Then I found these dark green combat boots that look awesome with the green on the skirt.  To dress up this look, add pearls (and maybe some black tights!)

Look 3 (Casual)


I feel like this look is somewhat common.  you cannot get more casual than black leggings and a cotton t-shirt, add a green military jacket or a jean jacket for a cute and effortless vibe.  Then I chose some riding boots so the look wasn't completely casual, and a cute statement necklace.

I love all three of these options and any would be perfect for this Thanksgiving.  Look one has to be my favorite!

Which is your favorite?

xoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment