Tuesday, June 30, 2015

eShakti









The weather has been so hot and humid lately, which makes picking an outfit quite difficult.  On those kind of days, I usually end up throwing on a light dress and some sandals so I don't end up sweating.  Shift dresses have been my go to this summer since they are so comfortable, not to mention in style too.  I received this dress from eShakti and it fits perfectly.  You know when you find that one piece of clothing that feels like it was made for you?  Yep, this dress.  When ordering form eShakti, you give them all of your measurements and they custom make the dress for each customer.  You can even request different sleeve styles for each dress, and decide if you want the length to be mini, short, knee length, etc...

I'm thrilled with this white and turquoise shift dress and will be wearing it on all of the hot days which will be coming up this summer.  I wore it with my Birkenstocks, which I also love to death.  The whole ensemble gives more of a bohemian vibe, my favorite!

xoxo
emma

{ps I am currently at sleep away camp, my posts are pre-scheduled.  If you're contacting me be sure to shoot me an email and I will get a chance to reply on 7/25.  Thanks for your patience}

No comments:

Post a Comment