Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Trending: Suede Skirts


I'm just going to jump right in to this post!  I was watching Amanda Steele's most recent Youtube video on some clothing haul, and she purchased this skirt shown above.  I've actually seen this skirt a lot recently, it's from TopShop so obviously it is pretty popular.  I styled this outfit above and I think it would be great to wear to lunch or even out to a nice dinner.  You can really dress it up or down depending on what you pair with it, but it is pretty versatile (which justifies the $140 price tag!)

I am getting through my last week of school right now, and soon I will be heading up to New Hampshire for a month so this time of year is really busy.  Sorry for the lack of content a few days ago, but I'm catching up and hopefully once schools out I'll be able to post a lot more on the blog.

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous post...its delicious!}

No comments:

Post a Comment