Monday, June 8, 2015

What I Take In My Carry-On



Now that most schools are out (except for mine!), summer vacations have began.  I love vacationing so much since there is no stress or responsibilities and for a few days you can just relax.  I do not enjoy flying though.  I don't like being in a small little place for a long time, I'm not scared of flying, it's just annoying.  My family travels a decent amount though, so I've perfected my carry-on bag which makes flying a lot better.

Makeup Bag:  Why is it that my make-up always ends up messy after flying?  I carry a little makeup case with eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and lipgloss for little fixes once the plane lands.

Magazines:  I refuse to fly without at least two magazines.  They make the time go by much faster and after reading through them I feel like I've learned a lot more in pop culture.

Hair Brush: This is a must.  I think the seats on planes make my hair frizzy or tangled, so keeping a small brush in my bag is always worth it.

Perfume:  Generally I bring a travel size perfume which come with purchases from Sephora for free or things like that.  They're great so you aren't left smelling like the person sitting next to you.

Snacks:  If you don't bring a ton of snacks for long flights then who are you?  I love munching on the plane; however, I try to buy snacks that don't have a strong smell and aren't too crunchy because I don't want to annoy the people around me.

Headphones: I probably listen to music for an hour on the flight, and the normal iPhone ear buds start to get annoying, so I prefer the actual head phones.

What are you travel must haves?

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous post}

No comments:

Post a Comment