Thursday, June 4, 2015

Recipe: Healthy Vegetarian Pizza








I've been doing a ton of healthy eating for the past week, and plan to continue with it.  Summer is right around the corner and I'm still trying to achieve an awesome bikini body.  Therefore, my friend and I from the blog Preppy by the Sea, have been encouraging each other to work out and avoid cookies and ice cream, and all that junk.  It was definitely hard at first, but skipping the carb loaded foods has become a lot easier.

Anyways, I'm thinking of twice a month including a recipe/ cooking with me post on the blog.  One of my all time favorite dinners right now is homemade vegetable pizza.  All you'll need is:

12 inch flour tortilla
Tomatoes
Onion
Feta Cheese
Green Pepper
Olives
Arugula
Pepper

(you can add additional toppings, but these are the ones my family uses. I don't use green peppers or olives though!)

This dinner is super easy, because all you do is chop up the vegetables you want, glaze olive oil over the tortilla, place your toppings on, cook in the oven at 400 degrees for less than 10 minutes, and voila!  A delicious, healthy pizza.

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous post}

No comments:

Post a Comment