Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer at Last








Today was my last day of school, so it is summer at last.  I got out of school at 11:15 today and then grabbed lunch and did some shopping with my mom.  We then proceeded to take blog pictures while walking my dog.  It was really nice to go outside and walk my dog, take some pictures, and spend time with my mom after being stuck in my room the entire weekend studying for exams.

Anyways, now that I'm not worrying about homework and clubs, I will have much more time to devote to the blog which I'm thrilled about.  This weekend I'm heading up to New Hampshire for a month at sleep away camp.  I have prescheduled blog posts ready for that time, but if I'm not replying to comments for a little while, that's why!

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous post}

No comments:

Post a Comment