Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Yogurt Parfait





I guess this isn't really a parfait, but were just going to call it that.  This is obviously not hard at all to make, and doesn't require much instruction, I mainly posted it to just get some healthy eating inspiration on the blog.

 The strawberries and blueberries are delicious this time of year so I've been thinking of all the ways to combine them into my meals. I forgot how much I love yogurt mixed in with fruit and granola, but this breakfast was so refreshing.  I used the Chobani raspberry yogurt and combined it with a pinch of granola, handful of strawberries, and a few blueberries too.  It filled me up and was a health start to my day.

I have a busy day of packing and cleaning ahead of me, so I'm not so much looking forward to it.  Hopefully I will have time to take some blog pictures in my new eShakti dress I recently received, so keep an eye out for that!

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous post}

No comments:

Post a Comment