Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pajama Day


Latest Obsession: Pajamas

Summer is filled with sleepovers, slumber parties, and staying up late in front of a good movie with your friends.  And don't we all love looking cute while doing those things?  I've noticed not only me, but my friends too becoming more into our pajamas when we have sleepovers.  We love taking mirror selfies all dolled up in our Victorias secret flannel sets or night gowns.  Not only with my friends, but Sunday mornings I feel very "luxurious" when I'm in my matching PJ's, have some slippers on, and am enjoying a big breakfast.   Over the past two year I've acquired these pairs of pajamas (linked below) since they've become one of my obsessions.


xoxo
emma

{ps click here to view my previous post}

1 comment:

  1. Hı Dear !! Would like to follow each other on gfc g+ and instagram ??? Please let me know on my blog so l can follow back.. Thank you . Kiss

    ReplyDelete