Sunday, June 14, 2015

Summer Snack Inspiration

I am a big snacker in the summer.  It's probably because food tastes so much better from May-August during their best months.  Everything is so crisp and fresh that you can't help but want to try every fruit in the grocery store or experiment with recipes you see online.  I saw these few recipes on Pinterest, and oh my goodness they all look delicious.

1. Mini Avocado-Caprese Salads


 2.  Homemade Strawberry Banana Popsicles


3.  Fresh Fruit Kabobs


4.  Avocado Salsa


 5.  Key Lime Fudge Squares


These all look beyond perfect, and if you want to make any of them, you can google the name I labeled it, or search it on Pinterest.  I ended up making #1 (mini avocado-caprese salads) and my whole family enjoyed them as an appetizer and it was just a really fun summer thing to do.  If you end up making one of these, tag me in your Instagram picture of it @travelingposh .

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to view my previous post}

No comments:

Post a Comment