Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tribal Shorts






Oh yes I do love flowy shorts.  I got these cute tribal shorts at Tilly's and I've been getting a ton of use out of them.  They're super comfortable (which is a must!) and also really stylish.  I love the detailing along the end when you look closely at them.  Since these shorts focus on neutral colors, I had to wear them with a bright shirt.  I love the back of this royal blue shirt and how it swoops down.  These shorts are on the more bold side; therefore, I wore simple jewelry with some gold bracelets and necklace.

I feel like I'm so pale in these pictures (legit translucent), so I definitely need to start working on my summer tan.  Only eight more days of school!

xoxo
emma

{GIVEAWAY: click here for the details}

No comments:

Post a Comment