Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fourth of July


The fourth of July is by far my favorite holiday of the year (besides Christmas).  I love the parades, road races, and the patriotic colors that are featured on the Holiday, and the barbecues too!  To be honest you probably need a few outfits for the day.  I love the t-shirt and jean shorts look for the morning to wear to parades and hang out with your family in.  During the day I usually go swimming so I have one American flag bathing suit for the occasion that I use every year, believe me, it is a good investment.  Then at night I try to put on a dress to look nice.  

I'll have a post on the fourth featuring the outfit I decide on wearing, so stay tuned for that.  You can follow me on Bloglovin' for updates on my posts, or check out my Instagram @travelingposh

xoxo 
emma

{ps click here to view my previous post}




No comments:

Post a Comment