Sunday, June 28, 2015

Things Often Left Behind


I headed off to sleep away camp as of yesterday so will be spending the next month in New Hampshire without a phone or any other electronics.  I prescheduled my blog posts so those will continue to post every other day, but unfortunately I will not be able to reply to emails or comments until July 25th.  My friend is running my Instagram account (@travelingposh) so that is being taken care of as well.  I just wanted to briefly mention that, and to go along with it, todays post is about little things to remember when going away.

First, do not forget your hairbrush.  I often forget mine because I need to use it the morning I leave, so somehow it never makes it into my suitcase.  Same thing with my makeup.  I use it in the morning, then leave it behind in my bathroom.  I also always forget to bring a pair of flip flops, no matter what.  Even if you are traveling in winter, the hotel may have a pool or spa which you'll wish you brought flip flops for.  Sunglasses are so easy to forget, but a pain not to have.  Other necessities are pajamas, a comfy sweatshirt, and a camera.  If you're traveling this summer, make a check list of the things you'll need so you're prepared for your trip!

xoxo
emma

{ps I am currently at sleep away camp, my posts are pre-scheduled.  If you're contacting me be sure to shoot me an email and I will get a chance to reply on 7/25.  Thanks for your patience}



No comments:

Post a Comment