Sunday, October 5, 2014

Birchbox

You have probably heard of the hit subscription box by now- Birchbox. But, if you haven't, it is a personalized subscription box full of beauty samples that arrives at your house for $10 every month.  The catch is that you are paying $10 for much more expensive products that really add up to be about $40 worth of products.

My Birchbox recently arrived on my doorsteps and I'm sharing with you this months samples.  If you are interested in subscribing to Birchbox (which I highly recommend- it's like Christmas every month!) click the link here.

1. Pixi Lip Shea Butter- This is my favorite sample in the box, not only because it is full sized, but I love all lip products.  This one smells delicious and soothes chapped lips.

2.  Suki Exfoliating Cleanser- I really like this cleanser, I have only used it once so I'm not sure who well it will work but it smelled great!

3. Curl Keeper- In the Birchbox I only got a foil packet sample which was highly disappointing, but I do have to say it worked well and kept my hair relatively curly, I may have to buy a bigger bottle.

4.  Dr. Jart Pores No More- Have not had the chance to try this out yet, looks great and hopefully it works.  Decent sample size.

5. Yu-Be-  I am slightly disappointed with this product because it is a tiny sample size.  I like samples that I can use more than two times like the Pixi Shea Butter and Suki Exfoliator.  But, it was a pretty good moisturizer for dry skin.

Overall I would give this Birchbox a 6/10.  I enjoyed the bigger samples that I mentioned earlier, and wasn't loving the foil packet and tiny Yu-Be sample.  Can't wait for next months Birch box, and remember to heck out the link above (in the intro) to get a birch box for yourself!

xoxo emma

No comments:

Post a Comment